Wednesday 22 February 2012

Cex Barnsley!

Now that we've found out about the amazing shop that is Cex, we visited our local one and guess what they had?

  • Assassin's Creed Revelations (360) - seeing as I've just finished Brotherhood, I obviously needed this.
  • Daemon Summoner (PS2) - hahaha we noticed this on some Amazon listing where it was ridiculously cheap so I just picked this up on a whim, it will probably suck
  • Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command (PSP) - seeing as I've just finished Space Marine, I obviously needed this.
Also got some films/TV stuff.
  • Indiana Jones Trilogy Boxset - these is good films
  • Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within - uh yeah, Emily
  • Babylon 5 - First Season - I want the whole thing eventually, but this is a good and cheap first start
Woo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment